Consultation Regarding Petitions

Related Topic: Petitions for Exceptions to Academic Policies and Procedures

Students identified below should consult with the office indicated prior to submitting a petition for a retroactive procedure.

Student-athletes (Intercollegiate, University Park) must meet with their academic counselors in the Morgan Academic Center prior to withdrawing; current and future eligibility for intercollegiate athletic competition will be affected. To determine whether a student is classified as a student-athlete, advisers and students can use LionPATH, the Academic Background section, which includes an Athletic Participation field that shows the student's status.

Comprehensive Studies Program (CSP) students should go to the Multicultural Resource Center, 220 Grange Building, University Park. A review by a counselor is required.

Veterans benefit recipients must go to the Office of Veterans Programs, 325 Boucke Building, University Park, or the veterans contact at other Penn State campuses. They risk losing their benefits and may incur costs.

Last Update: May 2016