Credit by Validation

Students who have earned a grade of C (2.00) or better in a course at a recognized institution outside of the United States or at an institution that is not regionally accredited (but is licensed to offer associate or higher degrees) may seek credit by validation. Credit is validated by the Penn State department in which an equivalent course is taught. For more information, contact Undergraduate Admissions Office.

Reviewed: May 2016
Last Update: July 2002

Reference(s): Senate Policies 42-81, 42-84, 42-86