Students may choose from the following options to check their grades:
Faculty members report grades to the Registrar's office at the conclusion of a course. As grades are recorded, they become available to students through the Grades application on eLion. This grade report lists the following:
- each course in which a student was enrolled during the semester with its number of credits and the grade achieved or symbol (e.g., WN) and grade points earned
- semester and cumulative grade-point averages
- cumulative and total credits earned
- number of grade-point deficiencies, when applicable
- Dean's List, when applicable
- number of late drop credits remaining
- an academic warning if the student's cumulative average is below a 2.00
This information can be viewed or e-mailed to the student.
A grade report from the student's most recent semester or session is included in the student's degree audit. As each grade is recorded by the Registrar's office, it immediately appears on the student's degree audit.
A student's transcript includes his/her complete academic record at the University. Grades from the most recent semester/session are recorded on the student's transcript as soon as all grades for the student are reported for that semester/session.
Using the Mail Semester Grades application on eLion, students may request that a grade report be mailed. The deadlines for making these requests are as follows:
For an explanation of the information presented to students when grades are reported, see Grade Report and Transcript Symbols; Grades and Grade-Point Average; Cumulative Grade-Point Average; Cumulative Credits/Total Credits; Dean's List.
Last Update: July 2015